Volunteer and Staffing Policies
Please read this:
- Normal registration fees apply for the initial year.
- Members must complete a minimum of 8 hours during the con to be eligible for volunteer benefits.
- Staff are designated by being leads, supervisors and by taking active part in staff planning. All other positions will be considered volunteer.
- All members MUST sign in & sign out each shift at Con Ops. Failure to do so will result in forfeiture of those hours worked.
- Hours worked for loading-in or loading-out count as double time (i.e. 2 hours worked = 4 hours).
- Free membership is valid for a regular attendance level in the following year.
- NOTE: You agree to use the same email and fan name to register for the
event when you apply to be a Volunteer. Not doing so may mean that we can not
approve your application.
- By applying you agree that you understand all of the above.